Changes I think should be made for arma 3 K.O.T.H

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes I think should be made for arma 3 K.O.T.H

Before I begin Please respect my opinions and don't be afraid to comment what you think would be some good changes. This is my favorite gamemode and I really want the best for it.

Stamina: The stamina I think is the worst update to king of the hill/arma to date. Not only does it slow down the gameplay, it is extremely unrealistic. A lynx with 55 rounds weighs just about 75lbs. In game you can not run for more then 4 seconds without being completely out of breath. This is just unrealistic and pretty stupid. On top of that, once your stamina bar goes all the way down it takes an additional 30 seconds for your aim to be steady again. Not only has this made the gamemode somewhat less enjoyable, it also has slowed down gameplay alot. I dont mind an hour game, but 2-3 hours? No thanks I have shit to do.

Nerfs: Some of the nerfs to king of the hill were desperately needed. Obviously the navid was the most op gun in the game and a one hit kill anywhere on the body up to 800M had to be changed. But others such as the apds Lynx needed no change and has hurt the infantry only servers. For example a Ghosthawk took about 5-10 direct hits from the apds lynx beforehand to go down. Now it takes 30+ direct hits with the nerf. Also has a hard time penetrating through objects as easily which for an apds 50 cal round just seems silly.

AA and AT I dont play on vehicle servers much at all. I do know that every vehicle operator fucking hates AA and AT. Are they needed? Yes of course there has to be some way to take out those pesky jets and tanks. But being able to permanently buy AA and AT should be changed. My suggestion is only being able to buy them once a life for 300$. That way there wont be players waiting time and time again to blow up jets and tanks with constant AA and AT spam. Would work much better for everyone.

Final thoughts In the end Im sure none of these will be changed, but as stated earlier I just want the best for koth. I used to enjoy koth much more before and although some of these updates have extremely improved gameplay, I think some minor tweeks and reverts could make this very fun for everyone. Have a good day all and see you on the battlefield ~[TGS]GhillieintheMist

Originally posted by roygatto View Post

AA and AT I dont play on vehicle servers much at all. I do know that every vehicle operator fucking hates AA and AT. Are they needed? Yes of course there has to be some way to take out those pesky jets and tanks. But being able to permanently buy AA and AT should be changed. My suggestion is only being able to buy them once a life for 300$. That way there wont be players waiting time and time again to blow up jets and tanks with constant AA and AT spam. Would work much better for everyone.
    This is a pretty good suggestion, I think it would really benefit the game.

Comment

Working...
    X