Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSRS3 - DragonFyre 2.5

Hello Dudes

is it possible to add this new Mod to your Servers ? https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187343-jsrs3-dragonfyre-25-release/

thx for answering
    MrFies

Hey Inch, can you leave us some reply with this? Can I add this mod (not Lite) to shortcut and play in KotH servers? I know that you've writed about 2,0 ver. that it will be available in 9+ but seems that is quite with this. Please tell us some info. I think there is more peoples that want to enable this mod, and it's only sound mod that don't makes any changes to gameplay I think and working from files on client side.

added:

At this moment I have added additional parameters like -mod=@DragonFyre2.5 and check "Enable DragonFyreLITE" checkbox and it seems to working well, Sounds are different. But it's not all features from JSRS 3, am I right?

Thanks!
    Last edited by parasite; 15-02-16, 11:03.

Comment

Remove the -mod command, not quite sure that'll work. I suspect its only launching with the LITE build.
      http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

I just tried running the 2.5 version with -mod=@DragonFyre2.5 and can confirm it works.. (Lite disabled in launcher)
        Tested on EU #1 149.202.24.52

Comment

k3lt so take a look on my screen. I have choose server EU4 HC, I've connected and after that I've disconnected (by myself), and there was JSRS icon with version 2,5 and when I opened Configure->Expansions ... there is also checked JSRS2,5 and LITE too.

In second screen - check my settings, in my opinion its working BUT I dont know how to recognise JSRS from JSRS Lite

Also what is strange ... I've connected to EU4 BUT when I want to see servers on in-game server list - ALL are marked red.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by parasite; 15-02-16, 14:34.

Comment

Also second situation - I have that parameter -mod=@DragonFyre2.5 in launcher BUT I disabled checkbox with Enable DragonFyreLITE... and I still can connect to EU4 HC and everythings is fine, sounds are different. When I close that server and go to Configure->Expansions - there is DragonFyre2.5 ENABLED and there is NO LITE mod.

Comment

Sorry miss-communication... Its been allowed on a few of OUR servers for now as a medium scale test.

Will be approving it wide scale in a week or so.
              http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

That is GREAT information! Thanks!

Comment

Since DragonFyre EDEN is the new version, do u think it can/will be enabled and is a possible timeframe known?

Comment

Originally posted by LordTyrion View Post
                    Since DragonFyre EDEN is the new version, do u think it can/will be enabled and is a possible timeframe known?

Its already allowed. Its up to server admins to add keys for it so that it will work.

Comment

Working...
                    X