Connecting Failed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting Failed

I try to join a Wasteland server from the WS launcher, the game starts and goes to a black screen with ArmA 3 written on it. This screen lasts for anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes before redirecting me to the main menu without any error message. I then go to Play --> Multiplayer and try to join the same server, the game changes to a loading screen for a few seconds then returns to the server browser with the error "Connecting Failed." This error is terrible, no information is provided as to why the connecting failed or how to fix it. I am not on the Dev Branch and my mods are up to date

Originally posted by DailyDoseOfAwesome View Post
    I try to join a Wasteland server from the WS launcher, the game starts and goes to a black screen with ArmA 3 written on it. This screen lasts for anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes before redirecting me to the main menu without any error message. I then go to Play --> Multiplayer and try to join the same server, the game changes to a loading screen for a few seconds then returns to the server browser with the error "Connecting Failed." This error is terrible, no information is provided as to why the connecting failed or how to fix it. I am not on the Dev Branch and my mods are up to date

I'm also unsure whats causing this, please could you email me your client rpt files?

They're in Appdata > [email protected]
    http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

Hello
      I have a same problem.When i tring to join UK 1 server,i get a message.Connection fail!I already reinstall the game +steam etc but still dont work!
      I cant found any rpt file!
      My player name in game "Contra" Help me pls..thx

Comment

Working...
      X