Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Tower 4 (SOFIA), location is buged! Costum V9+ for hoster Gamed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Tower 4 (SOFIA), location is buged! Costum V9+ for hoster Gamed!

Hello DEV Team,

i found a issue in Sofia at main Tower 4. The second one has not the right position.

It will be smart, if you can fix it.

I host a Server by gamed!de. Mission Name: Custom_KingOfTheHill_by_Sa-Matra_for_GAMED.Altis

I add some sreenshots.

Many Thanks
    bugged Tower 4 (Sofia) bugged Towe 4 (Sofia) 2

I don't see anything wrong here, it is exactly like it is on other towns. What do you think is bugged?

Comment

I believe what Arrehder is trying to report is the huge pillar in the upper left window at the second picture.

Comment

You can´t use the window top of number "4" and the left one. They are blocket by the pillar. If go to other Towns u can use all windows on all levels of this buildings, but the are blocket!

A second question: I have owend my own KotH Sever. I talk to the Support Team from my Hoster (Gamed!). I have Problems with start the BEC.
        They told me that BEC dont found the Server and they could do anything. Is it a bug in the Mission file or is it hoster side? They told me that BEC report no error message. Do you have any Idea?

I hope you can help me!

Thanks for response!
        Last edited by arrehder; 05-03-16, 08:07.

Comment

Thanks, also, please ensure you use the correct section in future.

However we now have a site: http://dev.arma.su/

If you don't mind re-inputting this there that'd be cool.
          http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

This is normal and cannot be fixed, having two towers one on top of another blocks some of the windows.

Comment

Working...
            X