Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vilayer Battleye Filters waaay out of date

Hi all

I'm currently running the KOTH on Vilayer and notice that the Battleye filters don't look right particularly the scripts.txt, after a script kiddie ruined the session i looked at the logs and its over 3gb in size !!. Looking at the BE logs they aren't even set up correctly with a //new2 prefix.

if we can't edit these (as we have no access) and there is no antihack or admin tools how do we combat script kiddies ?

Regards

Originally posted by Matt76 View Post
    Hi all

I'm currently running the KOTH on Vilayer and notice that the Battleye filters don't look right particularly the scripts.txt, after a script kiddie ruined the session i looked at the logs and its over 3gb in size !!. Looking at the BE logs they aren't even set up correctly with a //new2 prefix.

if we can't edit these (as we have no access) and there is no antihack or admin tools how do we combat script kiddies ?

Regards

We dont manually update filters. They are updated along with KOTH updates... we are working on v9+ at the moment which is almost ready to go live on GSPs which will in-turn resolve this.

P.S. 90% of script injections are stopped by the mission and BE. However Memory injections are alot more difficult to counter (as you probably already know).
    http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

Oh yes !

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the update

Comment

Working...
      X