Duping and disappearing items when revived. [Wasteland Chernarus]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duping and disappearing items when revived. [Wasteland Chernarus]

Hey, I couldn't find any other post about this despite it being a pretty old and common bug so I figured I'd post it:

When revived sometimes you lose items you have. I would estimate in my experience maybe 10% of the time when I or my squad-mates gets revived we lose some items. Items lost is usually everything in the utility belt (map, GPS etc.) and sometimes items in the uniform/vest/backpack and sometimes the night vision goggles. Yesterday I lost 15 or so first aid kits when revived one time, I lost everything in my utility belt twice, as well as my night vision goggles twice, and previously I've lost ammo and launcher rockets as well. I think losing a loaded rocket in the launcher you have is pretty common as well.

When revived sometimes your main weapon and launcher or binos/rangefinder gets duped and you have one in your hands and a duped one in your bag. This supersedes any carry limit of weight in total or for the specific backpack I think, as yesterday I had my Navid and PCML duped into my bag while still having 1 of each in my hands as well. In my experience I would estimate the binos/rangefinder being duped is about 10% of the time as well, but weapon and launcher dupe is more rare, maybe 2% of the time.

I think this issue is very old and has happened to me and my squad for the past year or at least months or so we've played here. Reason I report it now is because it happened a lot to me and my squad while we played on FR 2 HC yesterday, so maybe you'll be able to pull up logs or something to see what was the issue. I lost all the stuff in my utility belt at least twice, I duped my Rangefinder 3-4 times I think, and I duped my main weapon and launcher 1 time. It happened for my squad-mates as well whose names are Naturel, Beatbox and Devon.

We reported this many months ago - I don't think it even got acknowledged. Sometimes you die and you lose everything, map, gps, compass and all med kits, as well as all scopes not currently on your weapon. It is really wierd.

Comment

We acknowledged this ages ago in another post... its caused by lack of scripting commands in the engine.
      http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Inch View Post
        We acknowledged this ages ago in another post... its caused by lack of scripting commands in the engine.
        Oh, can you link relevant issues to this on the Arma 3 tracker so we can help up-vote them so we can get this fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by MaloW View Post

Oh, can you link relevant issues to this on the Arma 3 tracker so we can help up-vote them so we can get this fixed?

:/ we've been there a year or so ago with Bohemia "low priority"
          http://inchshare.net/

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Comment

Working...
          X