Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Ban ws57998

Hello,

I've been banned from a variety of KOTH servers after playing on extra XP servers. This banned not only my profile, but also my kids' who never played there.
    I would like to request that this ban be lifted because I was not aware that playing extra XP servers was against the rules (or that they would even share the same XP and money!).
    I don't care if my level and money are reset to 0, but the other profiles should not be affected by this.

Thanks

I find it pretty hilarious that you guys blanket ban people for what seems like a big oversight on YOUR part and won't even engage in discussion about it.
    I've played a lot of games, but never one where server hosts ban you for playing other servers unknowingly.
    I guess people will abuse even the smallest amounts of power.

Comment

We're not handling ban appeals on forums anymore. Please head to our discord for that: https://discord.gg/NDZFnJ
      Furthermore, those people hosting the XP servers stole our mission file. Taking their servers down is not as easy as asking them kindly if they could stop.

Comment

Working...
      X