Bad admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad admins

Don't you just hate it when an admin gets so pi$$ed that he kicks everyone from his server and takes it down?
    EU#1 mgtrolls.eu (188.165.198.127:2302) approx 19:15 UK time

Can't see any kicks at that time, you sure you have your facts right? I kicked 1 player for teamkilling - Whisky, guess that was you....

Comment

So today i had a funny experience, in arma koth eu3 server, i seen a guy without red square above his head i run him over with strider, he was my teammate, so i revived him...
      1. teamkill that day
      Later on, i got killed , get to base , buy a gear, and diferent guy named DADDY started to anoy me , by blowing bazuka on me, in base, fuck him i just get away from him ... he jumped into same vehicle with me and a driver guy. Driver crashed and Daddyboy decided is a good idea to shoot a driver for a crash, while driver was repairing a car, so i shoot daddy in head...
      2.team kill that day
      for some reason driver didnt finish repairing car and run away...
      i am aware of rules about teamkills. So i revived Daddy bitch and i started to run away.. , he inmediately start shooting at me... so i lie down turn and headshot him again...
      3.teamkill that day
      idiot had lost his gun so i revevid him again, he is bitching that he reports me and gets me baned for that.... ok fuck some can say i was selfdefending... but rules are rules and bitch is bitch.
      as i revived him 3th time and i was runing away again he , no longer had a gun, starts throving grenades on me and misses, then he runs close circles around me and trolls at me.
      so i finaly shoot him again.
      4.teamkill that day.
      lost my patience, no more revive that Daddy bitch and i left...
      3min later i get banned for teamkilling, nice job admin,

so thx for funny experience, i ll wait for my 3 days punishment and see you in battlefield Daddy bitch....

Comment

Was this on MGT server? I avoid that server, not because of the admins or anything but because of the name "Money Grabbing Trolls".

You were trolled because that's what they seem to advertise for. Also when I did play on it the server was so laggy and under permanent DDoS attack it was impossible to finish a game.

Sounds like you would be wise to find another server :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Palcooky View Post
          Was this on MGT server? I avoid that server, not because of the admins or anything but because of the name "Money Grabbing Trolls".

He said " in arma koth eu3 server" so not on mine, but thanks for the salt

You were trolled because that's what they seem to advertise for. Also when I did play on it the server was so laggy and under permanent DDoS attack it was impossible to finish a game.

Sounds like you would be wise to find another server :-)
          We banned 1 player for attempting to hack and suffered around 2 months of crippling ddos attacks, despite having enterprise class anti-ddos they managed to still do it until recently.

Our rules are clearly written in game, we don't allow "trolling", that's just our community name which dates back to 2011. To use your example, do you cook your pals in an oven because of your name?
          Last edited by MGTDB; 20-05-17, 15:15.

Comment

And since posting here, ddos again \o/

Comment

Working...
            X