Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the V10 vanilla KOTH release and account WIPE that is going to happen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the V10 vanilla KOTH release and account WIPE that is going to happen.

I started playing arma while back when it just got released and I enjoyed it. My favorite vanilla mission is probably KOTH, anyways I have a huge issue as a veteran palyer.
    Porblem is that new KOTH update makes me feel that i will lose all the progression i made over the years of gamepaly.
    After I reading this article https://blog.armakoth.com/important-...e-8aeb0f8ec3ac
    it makesm e feel that developers want to kill their player base and project itself.

I understand your reasons regarding this but i palyed long time and it feels like slap to the face. I dont want rewards or grind I just want to keep my profile as it is and i can bet there are people like me.
    If this update rolls in I'm not going to paly this and i bet there will be more people like that. I understand xp hackers and everying but doubble xp and some cheap rewards arent going to cut it.
    I just want to ask what cummunity think about this below and I hope that Devs arent going to ruin this game mode/mission.

Originally posted by JustPissedAf View Post
    I started playing arma while back when it just got released and I enjoyed it. My favorite vanilla mission is probably KOTH, anyways I have a huge issue as a veteran palyer.
    Porblem is that new KOTH update makes me feel that i will lose all the progression i made over the years of gamepaly.
    After I reading this article https://blog.armakoth.com/important-...e-8aeb0f8ec3ac
    it makesm e feel that developers want to kill their player base and project itself.

I understand your reasons regarding this but i palyed long time and it feels like slap to the face. I dont want rewards or grind I just want to keep my profile as it is and i can bet there are people like me.
    If this update rolls in I'm not going to paly this and i bet there will be more people like that. I understand xp hackers and everying but doubble xp and some cheap rewards arent going to cut it.
    I just want to ask what cummunity think about this below and I hope that Devs arent going to ruin this game mode/mission.

they don't have a choice in the matter everything been added to a server side data base everything all new it tracks your kills etc and everything now

unfortunately just like RHS all fresh and new (not anymore though) people got to level 50 took them less in 2 weeks so im sure if you grind enough you'll get there.. everyone!!! is starting again.. now a good time to choose to play RHS or the original

doesn't take long to level up im a causal player and got to mid 35+ only playing a round or two a day in under a week and half

im sure alot of people are welcoming the fresh start no longer having jets and high end tanks killing people from 2k+ spam everywhere there gonna enjoy the fresh feel of PVP action again..

you'll be right mate

Comment

Working...
    X