No announcement yet.

RHS KOTH Sa Matra all about

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHS KOTH Sa Matra all about

Hey dudes

So Ive been playing PUBG like a lunatic for the last 8 months or so and I missed Arma so I fired it up again last night, God it was good to be back.

I was looking to see If anything had happened, like Sa Matra dropped a new game or something and I found this RHS thingy.

I didnt see any posts here about it, I dont think.

Anyone got any insights for me?

VX Labs, are these guys competition?

No. Its not competition. Its trash which is why no one plays it.

And why are you posting about this here? You know what it is already by the trailer.

Hi there,

We usually do not discuss "VX" at all. I can say that we do not consider them competition at this time; you can also say that their launch video doesn't really explain much either tbh. Just a copy/pasta of stock footage :think:

There is a blog post briefly touching on what RHS KOTH is:

It's basically all new equipment, same principles. We are in no way affiliated with the aforementioned group/mod either.

Please do not message me regarding ban appeals, all appeals are generally dealt with within 12 hours.

Relax Roidrage, It was a question.Learn from Inch's response.

@ Inch, exactly the information I was looking for. I jumped on it, I didn't realize it was those Code 4 gaming lads, wouldn't have bothered with it If I had of known. Thanks for giving me the heads up on it.

Still waiting on those T shirts Inch