Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the write up. i noticed in game that there are many different pilot coveralls. does this point still stand true for all pilot coveralls or is there a certain one to get?

"police vest, only pilot uniforms(any fractions) can support 100 armor"

Thank you very much.

Comment

Weapons and vests tables has been updated. Add marksman contents to weapon table.
      Main changes:
      -RHS vests have become much much better. Pay attention to IOTV Medic - it has 40 armor and 0,1(!) passtrough, which makes it best vest for non-pilot uniform.
      -Added GL carrier(100 armor) and press vest(useless)
      -Police vest has 3 analog:Carrirer GL, IOTV Grenadier and 6B23(6SH92)_VOG

All HLC weapons damage still same.

does this point still stand true for all pilot coveralls
      You can see difference between pilot uniforms in uniform table. Opfor pilot uniform better, but it doesnt matter, when you have 100 armor vest.

Comment

Great job as usual tvm.

Comment

Just so you guys know with the new updated RHS mod, theres a few rhs armors that are the same as the police vests, and a few rhs armors that are the same as the carrier special rig,

Somebody made a list of it somewhere but i dont have it on me

Comment

Is there a table for the uniforms as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon View Post
              Is there a table for the uniforms as well?
              Yep, check "uniform" page in vest table.

Comment

Add RHS content to weapon table.

Comment

Yikes new M4s RHS reallly that inaccurate? 2.2? and new RHS AKs uber accurate....

Comment

Originally posted by THE RUSSIA View Post
                    Yikes new M4s RHS reallly that inaccurate? 2.2? and new RHS AKs uber accurate....
                    Ohh, looks like i took dispersion for burst/full auto mode, for single mode dispersion is only 0.87. But ak-74 accuraсy is really strange: full auto - 0.125, single - 0.93.
                    Last edited by Kovarniy Nub; 23-05-15, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Kovarniy Nub View Post
                      But ak-74 accuraсy is really strange: full auto - 0.125, single - 0.93.
                      'kin hell, so all rounds hit in same place on full auto...perhaps we can get some feedback to the devs. on these issues? And you gotta love the PK AS sight, being able to switch that from gun to RPG is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by THE RUSSIA View Post
                        'kin hell, so all rounds hit in same place on full auto...perhaps we can get some feedback to the devs. on these issues? And you gotta love the PK AS sight, being able to switch that from gun to RPG is awesome.
                        Zero dispesion != all rounds hit in same place: you still have recoil. But you right, eightfold difference between fullauto and single mode is obvious issue.

PK AS is awesome, especially with OG-7V, 1 radius of inner circle = 200m, 2 radius = 400m.But 1p29 and 1p78 is pretty useless for rpg-7.

Comment

Thank you for the update KOV. I appreciate your contributions!

Comment

Working...
                          X